Thursday, April 23, 2009

Welcome Home Aimee




My sister Aimee came back home for a couple of weeks from England, and we were all excited to see her and her two beautiful boys(Paddy and Alfie). Me and my other sisters and brother brought all our kids to the airport for a loud and crazing welcoming. We had tons of fun while they were here, Cian loves playing with Paddy and his Nintendo DS, but mostly with Paddy. They got along so well, he would tell everyone this is Paddy he's my friend he's 7. And baby Alfred was just the cutest baby, so pretty and the cutest smile. I think Aimee watched Twilight everyday she was here, someone's obsessed.(Just kidding Aims you know we were watching it with you). Anyways it was a great time, and I wish they could have stayed longer. We love you and miss you very much.

No comments: