Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bad Hair Days

So I think I have taken the hint that everyday that I don't do my hair I look UGLY. People really go out of their way to tell me how nice I look when I do my hair. Is it really that bad, come on guys untidy ponytails are in, I was not blessed with the gorgeous curls like my sisters, give me a break. Plus I am just not one of those people who really care what my hair looks like, because I would rather be lazy then do it. I'll make sure to try harder to give you all something better to look at.
P.S. This blog was not meant to hurt feelings, I am not mad, just my hair is...HA HA

4 comments:

The Grandy's said...

Yeah, I'm glad you got the hint. JUST KIDDING! I would rather have people complement me when I actually spend time getting ready than when I don't. Then the hour or so it takes doesn't seem like such a waste. But I was more impressed about how photogenic you are. Even the hottest girl can still look stupid in pictures. I really like green with your hair color too.

Dawn said...

I love your signature soccer pony tail! But I have to agree with Nik, the compliments are great when you've spent the time, otherwise, you just aren't fishing for compliments!

iamwonderwoman said...

I may have curly hair, but I only get noticed when my hair is straight. LOL

The Grandy's said...

Hey, I know I told you today, but I just approved it with bish. We're blessing Pierce/ having a birthday bbq for Paysen on the 26th of April. You can just come to the bbq if you want, it'll be at like 12ish.