Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Cian!




Well today is Cian's 5th birthday and he is so excited. He woke up before Mick and I and came in our room dressed and ready to party. This I have to say is a first, he normally won't get dressed until almost lunch time(if we don't have anywhere to be), and most importantly I didn't have to tell him to. He is really growing up, when he came in my room this morning he goes mom I'm big now I slept in my room all night long. Well see how long that lasts. So we planned a Chuckee Cheese birthday for a few friends and cousins. I thought since I wasn't really doing anything I would make a cool cake. Who knew 5 year olds don't like fondant icing. Oh well Cian thought the cake looked cool, and I guess that's what counts right? Zoe couldn't tell Cian Happy Birthday enough, she was so happy it was his day. He has been so grateful throughout this whole day and I am so glad that he is mine. We love you Cian. Your a big boy now!

1 comment:

Dandi said...

It was really fun, thanks! My kids had a great time!