Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day Heartbreaker Style




So what do you do when your Husband leaves you home alone with the kids on Valentines Day to go and watch a NBA D-League Jam session. Well Cian and I dressed up like RockStars(sort of) and rocked it out on Guitar Hero. Zoe was not into it so much, she had to go poop(you will know what I mean if you watch the viedo). Cian on the other hand wanted me to do his hair and he even let me put eye liner on him. I counldn't tell him he looked cute only COOL. So lucky for you all I recorded us playing HeartBreaker by Pat Benatar. I know what you are all thinking Mick should never leave me alone with the Kids on Valentines Day, let's hope he remembers this for next year.

1 comment:

Dandi said...

That is so funny! You look the part Megan and Cian! I am glad you had a great valentines day!