Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cian's New Do!

Ok it took a lot for me to break down and really cut Cian's hair. I love it when its long and shaggy, he is just too dang cute, but we were getting family pictures taken and I thought he needed to look a little more clean cut than surfer boy. It was really sad to sit there and watch the lady cut the cuteness off him, but when she was done, I had myself a nice looking young man. He could care less how his hair is, but I think he is glad that I don't have to brush his hair anymore.



Before the Cut! I totally forgot to take a pic right before. But this one gives you the idea.



This is him after, Obviously!

2 comments:

Dandi said...

Wow, he looks really different than before. He still looks way cute!!! I like it! What does Mick think?

McCrazys said...

I love the way you said, "she cut the cuteness off of him." I think he still has some cuteness left.