Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat!











Tonight was trunk or treat for church and when I told Cian this I think the only part he heard was CHURCH and he was like that is going to be so boring, nice huh. Anyways I explained to him it was just like trick or treating except you got candy from people at their cars and he was like oh yeah thats not going to be boring. So he was really excited to dress up as the white Power Ranger and get some candy. While we were there he ran into the red and blue ranger and was ready to go and find the bad guys. Well needless to say it was nowhere near boring for him and well Zoe that was a different story. I only had her tights on her and she started crying because she didn't want to put her Tinkerbell costume on. We finally bribed her with candy to put it on but she still was not so happy. And when we finally got there she ran into Darth Vader and the water works were back on. She finally loosened up a bit and made it around the parking lot drama free. Oh, I found a white power ranger song, and I couldn't resist taking a video of Cian doing his moves to the music, its interesting.




1 comment:

Dandi said...

Poor Zoe...they look really cute. The good thing about taking little kids trick or treating is that the mom and dad get to eat all the candy, right? I love the power ranger dance. That boy's got moves!